We carry out in-depth analysis before posting, hence you can rely on any post 📬 here.
Giving priority to the #StreetViews, because the Streets serve as linkage for all classes of people. For any inquiries , 08161524777
Our 3 key focus are:
-provision of factual news 📰
- adverts - on legitimate items with due approval and best condition
- people's opinion on different important matters (#streetviews)
Search This Blog
7 facts to know about Buhari’s 2019 ministerial list
The following are seven principal facts about the President’s list of suggested names for ministerial appointments.
1. There are 43 nominees in all, comprising seven women and 36 men.
2. Seven states comprising Edo, Anambra, Bauchi, Kaduna, Kano, Lagos, and Kwara have two nominees each.
3. Those who hail from the seven states with two nominees each are: Osagie Ehanire and Clement Ike (Edo State); Sharon Ikeazor and Chris Ngige (Anambra State); Mariam Katagun and Adamu Adamu (Bauchi State); Muhammad Mahmood and Zainab Ahmed (Kaduna); Sabo Nanono and Major-Gen. Bashir Salihi Magashi (Kano); Babatunde Fashola and Adeleke Mamora (Lagos); Lai Mohammed and Gbemisola Saraki (Kwara State).
4. The nominees are drawn from all the 36 states of the federation
5. The seven women on Buhari’s ministerial list are: Sharon Ikeazor, Zainab Ahmed, Gbemisola Saraki, Ramatu Tijjani-Aliyu, Sadiya Farouk, Mariam Katagun and Pauline Tallen.
6. Names of 19 ministers who served with President Muhammadu Buhari in his first term were dropped and replaced with new nominees.
7. The 19 ministers that were dropped and replaced are: Ex-minister of interior, Abdulrahman Dambazau; Solomon Dalung (Sports); Adebayo Shittu (Communication); Suleiman Adamu (Water Resources); Ibe Kachikwu (Petroleum); Audu Ogbeh (Agriculture); Udo Udoma (Budget and National Planning); Ibrahim Usman Jibril (Environment); Khadija Bukar Ibrahim (ex-state minister, Foreign Affairs); Cladius Omoleye Daramola (ex-minister of state for Niger Delta); Prof Anthony Onwuka (ex-minister of state for Education); Aisha Alhassan (Women Affairs); Dan Ali (Defence); Okechukwu Enelamah (Trade, Investment and Industry); Aisha Abubakar (ex-minister of state, Trade and Investment); Heineken Lokpobiri (ex-minister of State for Agriculture); Isaac Adewole (Health); Abubakar Bawa Bwari (ex-minister of state for Solid Minerals); Usani Uguru (ex-minister of Niger Delta
Society for Family Health (SFH) is one of the leading public health non-governmental organisations (NGOs) in Nigeria, implementing programmes in Reproductive Health/Family Planning; HIV and AIDS prevention and treatment; malaria prevention and treatment; primary health care system strengthening and maternal, newborn and child health care. SFH works in partnership with the Federal and State Governments of Nigeria, the Global Fund, United States Agency for International Development (USAID), Department for International Development (DFID), Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, Merck for Mothers, Children Investment Fund Foundation among other international donors. We offer professional opportunities for career advancement, a good working environment and competitive remuneration. We require competent candidates to fill the following positions below:
Public Alert No. 0011/2019 – Recall of Eva Premium Table Water 75cl Due to Change in Colour and Presence of Particles.
The National Agency for Food and Drug Administration and Control (NAFDAC) has directed Nigerian Bottling Company Limited to recall Eva Premium Table Water 75cl as a precautionary step pending investigation by the Agency. The company voluntarily reported to NAFDAC on June 20, 2019, a change in colour of the product from colourless to light green and presence of particles in two lots.
The affected Eva Premium Table Water 75cl was produced between 22nd and 23rdMay, 2019 at Nigerian Bottling Company Limited, Asejire, Ibadan, Oyo State.
The details of the affected Eva Premium Table Water 75cl are:
Name of Product. Production Date. Best Before Date
Eva Premium Table Water 75cl. 22/05/19.14.27 AC4220520
Eva Premium Table Water 75cl. 23/05/19.15.15 AC4230520
Eva Premium Table Water 75cl produced by Nigerian Bottling Company is registered by NAFDAC. The NAFDAC Registration Nu…
THE General Superintendent of Deeper Life Bible Church, Pastor William Kumuyi, Saturday, maintained that the church will not be handed over to ‘rascals’ who are not portraying the image of Christ in their character.
Kumuyi made the declaration via a satellite broadcast from headquarters of the church in Lagos, while teaching on the topic, ‘Fear Not: The Promise Is Still Good’ during the Faith Clinic session at the ongoing Deeper Life National December Retreat, holding at the Deeper Life Conference Centre (DLCC), which started on Friday, December 21 and ends December 25.
He said the church will not condone any form of rascality and rebellion because the word of God never encourages that and is a strange behaviour capable of taking one to hell fire.
He said: “We are not going to hand the church over to rascals, over to rebellious people that want to scatter everything that is good that the Lord is doing. If you …